As prom quickly approaches and girls rush to get everything scheduled, here’s where your spray tan appointment should fall and why a custom spray tan at our studio in downtown Galesburg is the way to go.
- The ideal time to schedule your tan before a Saturday prom is Thursday night.
- Get your tan AFTER nail and waxing appointments.
- Arrive to your tan prepared! Follow all the technicians prep instructions for the best outcome. You can find ours HERE.
- Be sure to bring dark, loose fitted clothing to wear after your appointment.
- If it rains, bring a jacket and umbrella to cover up!
Benefits of a custom spray tan vs. a machine
- Custom Color. We have so many options to help you get a color that will go great with your skin tone and dress color.
- Attention to detail. Did you go on vacation but now have some tan lines? We can help to fix those too. We also help with skin discoloration, eczema and other skin issues.
- Guidance. We are available by text and call to help with any questions after your spray tan. So can’t remember when to rinse? We got you!
- Mistakes. Listen we have seen it all! For instance: Step into the rain? Spill a drink? Let out a happy cry? We have a way to correct all of these.
We have a special we are running with Ducky’s Formalwear in Galesburg. If you have purchased your dress from their store reach out to get your special offer!
We offer mobile spray tans for those looking to host a party with their friends. Please reach out if you would like to schedule this option. Text or Call to find out availability. 309-299-9218
Still waiting to book your appointment?
Have a question that isn’t covered above? Text or Call! 309-299-9218